- MWE continues to support Sigma-equipped pumping stations in Iraq, in coordination with the Iraqi Ministry of Water Resources staff and consultants. The services include addressing operational applications, providing spare parts, addressing design related to changes to operating conditions and supporting new opportunities pre-design and equipment election.
-In January 2006 , MEW signed an agreement with SIGMAINVEST Ltd. to commence local works for several irrigation pumping station rehabilitation program in Iraq funded by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
-June 2007, MEW completed Mandli1 Pumping Station project in Diyala province, comprising of installations, operation and commissioning of five 650 KW , 6.6 KV Sigma vertical pumps, and all related
electrical and mechanical equipment.
-Dec.2007, MEW supplied 1600 cubic meter water storage tank to Sulemaneya/Iraq. The tank was engineered and manufactured by Columbian Tectank-USA
- November 2008, MEW completed the construction, installation, operation and commissioning of Drain22 pumping station in Babil-Iraq in cooperation with Sigmainvest Ltd. For the project overview,
click DRAIN 22 PS
- In February 2009 , MEW entered a joint venture agreement with Sigmainvest ltd. to supply vertical pumps with control panel to Hindia PS project - Babel-Iraq m
- In March 2010 , MEW signed an agreement with Sigmainvest to supervise Mechanical and Electrical installations for the ALSHOMALI Pumping Sttion project in Babel-Iraq
- In October 2010, MEW was awarded the installation and operation work for KAISSABA Pumping Station at WASIT -Iraq. Work started on July 2011
Dar Alraeen for commercial agencies
Extended business hours
To accomodate our customers' busy schedules, we have extended our hours and are now open later.